3 boats are booked, 12 people are joining the J70 Master Class
J70 Master Class, Mallorca, April 2023
Boat handling is one of the areas you have no excuse not to get sorted out and squared away. With a good attitude, a solid program of training drills, you can and will nail your boat handling.
- Course date: 17-21 April 2023
- Capacity: we can accommodate 16 sailors plus 2 on waiting list to fill in the 4 boats. First come first serve policy applies (FCFS). In order for the course to take place we need minimum 8 bookings before December 4th 2022. Bookings after 04.12.2023 can be taken only subject to boat availability
- Cost €490 per person (includes your course and boat charter). As we’re reserving 2 days for racing a damage deposit of 800 € is required or one crew member needs to take insurance. Sail&Surf recommends the VDWS insurance “safety tool” for 39 € per year.
- Transfer your Booking Deposit in the amount of 150 € no later than 04th of December 2022 to VISC. Account Name: VISC, IBAN AT85 6000 0102 1028 7200, BIC: BAWAATWW, Bank Name: Bawag/PSK and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugen) and email@example.com (Andreas) with the transfer confirmation. FCFS applies based on deposit transfer confirmation email! Book now and secure your spot.
- Balance to be paid no later than 6 weeks before the course date
- Flights, accommodation and dining arrangements up to each of you. From the sailing school we have an offer for accommodation in studios (495 € per week for 2 persons), apartments (595 € per week for 2 persons) and our family-apartments (1.110 € for 6 persons). An accompanying dining offer is proposed here
- Airport transfer can be arranged by our host for a fee
- Latest version of Terms and conditions for VISC events apply.
Looking forward to having a great early season event together that will boost your sailing and make you crave for more!
Eugen, Andreas and VISC committee