Dear VISC Members,
Finally, we could meet again in-person for our Annual General Meeting, last Thursday 12 January 2023.
Thanks to all of you that participated, it was a very nice come-together and social gathering.
The outgoing committee presented a review of the last year as well as a preview for the coming season.
The new incoming committee was elected – and this is the team to run the club for you in the coming season 2023:
- Commodore: Andreas Wippel
- Vice Commodore: John Plumb
- Quarter Master: Davide Parise
- Logkeeper: Robin Keith
- Rear Commodore Training: Frank Honan
- Rear Commodore Programme: Melanie Smith
- Rear Commodore Liaison: Guergana Broelz
- Member at Large: Peter McNeill
You can find our contact data on the VISC website under Club/contact us (https://visc.at/club/#team)
I wish us all a great season and look forward to seeing you on the water!
Also, let us not forget to celebrate our anniversary -> 25 years of VISC 🙂
Andreas & Committee