Other

Covid-19 and the 2020 VISC Programme

Dear Members, due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, while measures imposed by the authorities remain in place, events on the 2020 Programme are currently postponed until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as we have them.

Registration for the Balaton trip remains open and a decision will be made nearer the event before any funds are committed so full refunds will be available if cancelled. Contact Christophe Xerri for updates.

Any member who has a booking with SCI, either privately or for the Greece Flotilla should already be in contact with Frank Honan who is available to discuss your individual concerns.

As a community we should still keep in touch with each other through social media and whatever else is appropriate. Stay safe, take care and keep your sailing dreams alive.

John Plumb, Rear Commodore Programme.

Leave a Reply