Other, Training

Austrian license for landlocked waters theory course in English starting on 16 September 2019

Are you planning to learn sailing or would like to brush up on sailing terminology in English before your next sailing adventure? As a beginner you can join the BFA-Binnen course (Befähigungsausweis für Binnengewässer – License for landlocked waters). Together with the Hofbauer Sailing School, the VISC has invested a lot of time and effort to create an English version of the BFA-Binnen – the former A-Schein (renamed in 2009). With the BFA-Binnen license you are allowed to rent boats on lakes in Austria (and probably lakes in other European countries).

Click here for more info and how to register

Leave a Reply