Dear VISC Club,
Don’t forget about the AGM on Wednesday 21st November (only 2 days away).
The VISC AGM for the sailing season 2018 / 2019 will be held at the VIC, room F10, starting at 18:00. Between 18:00 and 18:30 we will be taking membership registrations for the coming year. If you register at the AGM the membership is €15 instead of €20.
Those people that do not have a VIC grounds-pass will need to be registered in advance at Gate 1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have a ground pass and you will be attending. Please ensure you are at Gate 1 by 17:30 to allow enough time for signing you in. When you arrive wait after the security check for a Staff Club Member to sign you in.
Thank you for your immediate attention and don’t forget a photo-ID when joining us.
- Adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of the minutes from the last AGM; AGMminutes2018
- Proposed change of VISC Club Statute concerning the timing of the AGM; VISC_Statutes_2018_draft
- Presenting the new VISC logo
- Report from the club‘s Officers
- Result of fundraising from the 2018 Bart’s Bash and presentation from Mini 12 charity.
- VISC winter non sailing and social programme
- VISC Club Championship results and prize giving
- Presentations by VISC partners (Hofbauer, SCI and Boast2Sail)
- Election of the new VISC Committee and Auditors; see link for Authorization for Proxy Voting 2018-19
Please send me proposals for members who wish to stand for a position on the new Committee including, Commodore, Vice Commodore, Quartermaster, Logkeeper, Rear Commodore Training, Rear Commodore Programme, Members–at–large and Auditors.
Your VISC Commodore