It’s time for a fun social evening, close to the water but not on water this time. The VISC will have a BBQ on the 13th July at the Grillzone next to the Neue Donau.
When: Starting at 18:00 on Friday 13th July
Where: Grillzone Brigittenauer Bucht, on the Donaupark side of the new Danube, close to the UN.
What do you need to bring?
- Food to put the BBQ
- Salads or bread
- Extra drinks (the club will provide a certain amount of beer and water and Melanie is providing some wine)
- Good spirits (not the liquid kind)
- A blanket or chair to sit on if you want
- Swimming things, if you fancy swimming
What will be there?
- A couple of BBQs (hoping a few people will volunteer to bring one)
- Some beer and water will be provided by the club
- Wine being provided by Melanie and her company (thanks Melanie)
- Paper plates, wooden cutlery and some plastic cups (remember to put in the bins)
How to get there?
- Either, U1 Donausinsel or U6 Neue Donau, and then walk
- By car (remember no drink driving):
There are car parks close to the U6 or even just north of the Brigittenauer Bucht, the parking time is limited though
- Or just take your bicycle
If you are going to come, please let me know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or private message (0699 17087585)
Let’s have a fun evening together.
Your Commodore, Peter McNeill